General submissions are now open!
Please read the guidelines in their entirety prior to submitting.
Thank you for choosing Hallway Publishing! Please read the information and guidelines carefully before making your submission.
- We only publish God Centered, Bible based literature.
- We accept unsolicited manuscripts. We have a small editorial staff, and we respond to submissions as quickly as we can. We cannot take phone calls or respond to emails inquiring about the status of a submission.
- All material must be new and previously unpublished.
- If we have denied your work, please wait six months before resubmitting.
- The Hallway Publishing is a royalty-paying publisher. There are no fees associated with editing or publishing of any kind, including cover art or marketing. All material published is under contract and any rights sold to us will revert to the author at the end of the contract period. All material submitted and published remains the property of the author.
- The Hallway Publishing publishes books in print and eBook. We are committed to accepting and putting out only quality work.
- Inspirational Romance
- Young Adult
- Devotionals & Prayers
- Inspirational, God Centered and Christian Topical
-Poetry and Prose Poetry (focusing on contemporary poets, but rarely publishing anthologies or single pieces)
We do not accept:
-Unfinished manuscripts (except by referral only)
Please submit your completed manuscript. Include a FULL synopsis of the entire work including all relevant plot points and the ending. Have a cover letter as the first page which contains your contact information and relevant biographical information, including previous publication history and the genre of your manuscript.
Please submit 15 pieces of poetry from your completed manuscript of at least 50 poems. We are looking for manuscripts with an average minimum of 50 plus poems. If we are interested we will contact you for the full manuscript. Make sure the cover page contains your contact information and relevant biographical information including previous publication history. Also include a brief description of the completed manuscript.
We accept electronic submissions only through our online submission manager. We do not accept manuscripts through the mail or by Email. Please read these instructions prior to submitting.
- When submitting, please upload your work as a document (pdf, doc, docx, rtf) and don’t forget your cover letter as the first page of your file. Make sure your cover page contains your contact information and relevant biographical information, including previous publication history. Also include a brief description of the completed manuscript.
- All prose submissions need to be double-spaced, and all poetry submissions need to be single-spaced.
We will respond to all submissions via email. You will receive a notification email confirming receipt of your submission, and when a decision is made, you will be notified again by email. Please note that we receive a large number of submissions each month so our response time could take several months, but you will be notified regardless of what our decision is.
- Biography (including all website and social media URL’s)
- Contact information
- Full manuscript or 15 Poems
- Full Synopsis + stated genre of your manuscript